The Resilient Hairdresser workshop#1 is now available online for individuals
Can’t get to my live workshops?
I got you!
MANAGE YOUR MOOD
How to build self esteem and raise your vibe
Who is this course for?
- EVERYONE IN THE HAIR INDUSTRY!
Truly everyone in our industry will benefit from doing this course, who doesn’t want to feel better?
- Freelancers and mobile hairdressers…anyone who works alone. It can be a lonely business working freelance. Without a receptionist as your gate keeper and a team to bounce off it can be hard to keep your boundaries and keep your spirits up. This course is for you.
- From salon owners, to assistants and receptionists, everyone will learn from this course. No matter what your experience level in the industry, this course is for you.
- If you are reading this….this course is for you:-)
What will I learn?
- How to build your self esteem
- How to have a more balanced mood and not ride the rollercoaster
- Strategies to raise your vibe when you are feeling down
- How self care and mood management actually works…the theory behind it
- What is hindering you in your life from feeling good
- How to build a toolkit for resilience
- How your behaviour is impacting other people
If you don’t feel good everything can feel hard work.
Once you understand the WHY the HOW will become EASY
I believe managing your own mood is the first step to resilience. If you can master this it will serve you well for life. It’s the foundation to build all other techniques and skills on which is why this is the course to do first
Building self esteem around your work is important for hairdressers as we take criticism of our work so personally. This along with what life likes to throw at us takes its toll and we must have strategies in place to endure the highs and lows. We must find some balance in our mood and outlook. After all, another aspect of hairdressing life is that we are expected to always be smiling. This can be tough sometimes.
This course is based on a Transactional Analysis theory, which is the sort of therapy I practised when I worked as a psychotherapist. This was one of the first things I learned in my training as a therapist and I can truly say it has changed my life. I’m so excited to make TA theories accessible and relevant to hairdressers as they have been so important in my recovery from burnout and depression.